Friday, April 08, 2005

social networking..wtf are we doing?

so we did friendster. then we did tribe. then it was myspace. then we checked out orkut. well keram invited me into the latest social networking site yesterday. it's the brainchild of e. jean, the advice columnist for elle magazine.

catch27.com takes it a step further, where you can actually buy and trade your friends (who are 'playing cards'). seriously, you can buy somebody for like $5 to $10 bucks. they'll let you put it on your credit card.



so i signed up yesterday and got a message this morning from diana, one of their columnists:
"check out the homepage...i featured you in my column tonight!"

this is what she had to say about me:
"Stacey: A mix between Liv Tyler and Angelina Jolie. Boys (and girls!) I'm not gunna lie...you're gunna wanna jump on this!"

wow, erm...what is this place? i'm out, ciao.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm up for replacing that not-ready-for-long-distance-relationship guy. By the way, where-are-u?

Miss seeing and hearing from you svb. Let me know whatsup

Peace
Jimmy