Thursday, April 07, 2005

HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND [12]

To: girlie
Date: Apr 06 at 11:59 PM
Subject: I guess the activists were not too impressed

One of them has my phone number and I have not heard from her. (It's a good thing I'm not out to impress anyone.) If you didn't read that hotmail stuff you don't know what i am talking about. Maybe that is just as well.

So...anyway...i was dropping off some stuff that I have been doing for someone and he mentioned how old his girlfriend is. He is 49..she is 23. I could not believe it. I thought she must have been at least in her late twenties. But the funny thing is that...if you saw them together...you would say that they make a nice couple.


Remember that screenplay I was talking about...well...it is evolving nicely. And guess what...you're in it. But the only part you play is the part you are playing now. I know...it sounds "way" cool. Maybe, if it ever makes it too screen, we (me and Scorcese) can use your actual pic. How much would you charge us to use your image?

No comments: