Friday, April 22, 2005

HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND [21]

To: girlie
Date: Apr 22 at 7:19 AM
Subject: Rain this weekend

I misspelled lasagna in my message. I wasn't sure on the spelling so I looked it up in the Oxford Concise...and there it was.../lasagne/. It turns out that /lasagne /is plural for /lasagna. /And I thought I was being so smart...for a minute there I thought that there was an English and American version of the spelling. Not quite.

I've attached an mp3 for the rainy weekend ahead. [Pennies From Heaven by Bing Crosby] Steve Martin starred in a movie with the same title (a disturbing bit of a movie it was, too). The best part of the movie was when someone (not Steve) did a song and dance of the title track. Whoever it was did a nice job. I liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's cracking.