Saturday, April 09, 2005

HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND [13]

(i've X'd out specifics)

To: girlie
Date: Apr 08 at 9:27 AM
Subject: C'mon Stacey...don't be so talkative

No calls from the mental health cops yet. Maybe the newspaper tipped them off to the fact that I recorded the conversation I had with the [XXX] where they tried to explain to me that what the falsified records were about "made a difference". When the [XXX] I the other end of the line told me that nothing criminal was going on I replied with "Not yet". He then muttered something under his breath. I couldn't quite make it out, but I think he said "Oh you son of a bitch".

After the [XXX] meeting I told my lawyer that I had recorded the conversation. She just gave me this blank stare...I thought I was going to have to wave my hand in front of her face and say "Are you okay?"

No comments: