Tuesday, April 19, 2005

HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND [19]

To: girlie
Date: Apr 19 at 7:54 PM
Subject: Hey...you're cheating on me

Oh wait..no you're not. Some other loser (don't you just love Nelson Muntz) must have sent you something and you rushed, hoping, of course, that it was me who sent you another letter, to check your mail. (Did I mention that I was arrogant...in a low self-esteem kind of way.)

No responses to that letter I sent to [XXX] et al. Except from one of the so-called activists...that was a complete waste of time...for some strange reason, I get the impression that she, in a previous life, must have been of those who led the Light Brigade into the Valley of Death.

So c'mon...let's go out for dinner. We can both have a great time laughing at me and my fight with [XXX]. But all things considered...I think I'm doing the right thing...to ignore it would be the wrong thing to do...that I know for sure. Rocks and hard places.

No comments: