Tuesday, May 31, 2005

HIS IMAGINARY FRIEND [28]

To: girlie
Date: May 31 at 5:28 PM
Subject: I wrote 18 pages in 2 hrs last night...

...of that screenplay I was telling you about. I finally got it started. The trick is to get people to care...

Thanks for reading these...I mean that. Watch the show later in the evening (after the news) and sometimes you'll see a hair replacement ad (Pierre Amiollette, or something like that). They have an "expert" psychologist who basically says that hair replacement is "alright", and that it is not "un-macho" to go for hair replacement. Well...that lady is/was my head doctor (I know "you" think I don't need one). I saw her, when I was my mid twenties for the usual twice a week treatment (it lasted about a year, maybe a year and a half, I forget). I've seen her every now and then since then (not for 4 or 5 years now though). I think that maybe, back when I was i was in my mid twenties, that she did a lot of good for me (i'm sure of it). I bet she got big bucks to that ad.

No comments: