Monday, March 01, 2004

12 hours

[did i *really* just spend 12 hours of my life driving?]

so i went to san francisco this weekend. i decided / for whatever insane reason / to drive up and back. why i didn't fly...what was i thinking? well...i was thinking a lot, lemme tell you. nothing else to do but think and drive, really.

anyway...i now have the rest of my stuff, and that's that. done. over. good bye. i spent last night with my friend lina who makes me so happy (thanks bunny) then this morning we brunched with pablo. i got one of his designs which has me completly mezmerized and in love with my second inanimate object (number one being the car i bought last week) please look at this light -- tho you have got to see it to appreciate it fully. as soon as i got home i put it up. it's incredible.

i am exhausted but the chapter is closed. i am blessed.

No comments: